Mason's Smiles

Mason's Smiles

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend pictures

We had a fun weekend with Mason.  It was low key.  Uncle Jason and cousin Bo came over Saturday. Sunday we enjoyed the fall weather at the park.  Here are some pictures:

Mason loves to go to his bedroom after we get home from daycare/work or when he is overwhelmed by something.  He just puts all his blankets on himself, has us read books, and just snuggle.  It's pretty awesome.

I don't even know if Mason knew he was playing with the cats.  He just enjoyed biting the string of the cat toy.

I just think this is the sweetest of Mason and Yoda.  We were actually in the other room and heard his "kitty voice" saying "hiiiii."  Glad we caught the picture in time.
 Mason was so excited to balance his light up toy.  Random.

 Yoda snuggling with Zach playing video games.
Trying Mason in his Halloween costume.  He didn't want to move in it though.  I had to cut out the feet of the costume since they annoyed him.  Hoping he will wear it happily this weekend...
So Mason is obsessed with cereal.  He loves the crunch.  He picked out Captain Crunch himself this week...and proceeded to hug the box and point at the captain on the box the rest of the time at Meijer. Funny boy.

 So he saw a balloon at Meijer then I made Zach get one for him because I love spoiling Mason.  The kittens loved it too.

 Mason loved his dominoes this weekend.  He kept putting them on his face and eyes.  Something about all those dominoes.

 Uncle Jason left his sunglasses at our house.  Mason had fun with them...sorry about the smudges Uncle Jason.
 Yoda!
 I know this is the most terrible quality picture ever, but I am just happy I (kind of) captured Mason giving Yoda a hug.
 Mason loved the time at the park in the swing.

 Mason's face is so cute and sweet in these next two pictures that I had to share.

 Mason and his love for sand.  There is a sand volleyball court at the park we go to.  He rolled around for a while there.  Put his face in the sand.  Then had a huge tantrum when we had to go.


 Today, I had a late meeting at work and didn't get home until 6:30pm.  Zach said he sat at the window saying "mama" over and over.
 When I got home, he grabbed my hand, pointed to the couch, and said "sii" for me to sit and snuggle him on the couch.  I was happy with how clear all of his communication was with me. He sat with me the rest of the night until he went to bed. He seriously is the cutest boy ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment